Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Month of May

I am so happy that winter is now done with. I feel confident enough to say that because the average temperature for the past 2 weeks has been about 65.. I think that means springtime. Also the trees are starting to get leaves and the grass is green(real green even!)
This is what our May has looked like:
Riding horses- I'm actually starting to become more comfortable and less tense when I ride. Rhen still hasn't come out to ride, but he promised me that next time he would!
Playing Softball- We got to play softball with the youth and it was so much fun! We didn't have enough people to make two whole teams so we all just rotated positions and batted. They have a nice little softball field and the weather was perfect. I really just want to go outside and play sports every day, but I don't feel like we would have enough willing participants..
Getting pulled over- This was so bad! I hate getting pulled over. The police officer was so nice though, and he just gave me a warning. My visiting teaching companion and I were somewhat lost and confused because we couldn't find one of our ladies houses(even though we had  been there twice already!) so I was driving around and took a corner wacko and then he pulled me over. I just felt so frazzled! I couldn't find any of my information, but he still let me go and just told me to put in my car when I got home. So thank you Mr. forgiving police man!
Bruises- I am so bruised up, from softball and from running my leg directly into the table at church and from riding horses. It hurts to move!
Temple- Rhen and I got to serve in the temple this weekend and Rhen was able to do 100 confirmations, it was so nice! The temple grounds had beautiful tulips everywhere and we saw 3 wedding groups! I love springtime at the temple!
Anyway that's pretty much all, we are hoping to go camping soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment